Pink Kush weed strain is an indica dominant marijuana hybrid. The heritage of this heavy indica is a little uncertain. However, it’s known to be an offspring of the wide-famous OG Kush. As you probably know, OG Kush is one of the most legendary strains. This marijuana is potent enough to deliver stoners incomparable relaxation.
The sativa/indica ratio of this strain is hard to verify but appears to be as low as 10:90, meaning strong physical effects. Its THC level is up to 20%. It means that the strain has a tangible influence on a human body. Well, it is not a good choice for stoners-beginners. But what about experienced stoners, they should keep in mind the allowed dose in order to avert paranoia, anxiety or a migraine.
Pink Kush Positive Effects
- Relaxation. Relaxation stands in the first place because it is the main effect of the Pink strain weed. Its consumers say that almost in no time relaxation catches the stoner’s body and lasts a great deal of time
- Happiness. Happiness keeps pace with relaxation. As long as the effect of relaxation lasts, happiness lasts for almost the same. In some cases, fun runs out a little bit sooner
- Euphoria. Euphoria comes first but lasts not as long as feeling happiness or relaxation
- Sleepiness. Exactly half of the cases of Pink Kush consuming are accompanied by feelings of sleepiness
- Hunger. The Pink Kush, as well as many other marijuana products, makes stoners hungry, in most instances
- Uplifting. Happiness and uplifting are not the one thing. It is much harder to achieve uplifting.
What is the High Feel of Pink Kush Weed?
At first, you feel wonderful muscle and mind relaxation due to the high level of THC. This feeling goes along with the most common and most notable effect of happiness. You will be pain-free after only a few tokes. In addition to relaxation, you will catch much fun, feeling of euphoria, sleepiness, uplifting, and hunger. Smoke some Pink weed strain in the evening at the peaceful atmosphere and you will relax and giggle.
Pink Kush Medical Effects
- Stress. According to the main characteristic positive effect, the strain treats stress, makes a person more relaxed
- Depression. Since the next important positive effect is the feeling happiness, a stoner becomes depression free
- Mood disorders. As depression goes away, mood disorders go away as well
- Pain. The high level of THC affects the body and brain. So, any pain kind is calmed immediately
- Insomnia. In most instances, this Pink Kush plant makes a stoner want to sleep after consuming
- Muscle spasms. This marijuana provides fast muscle spasms relief and an incomparable feeling of lightness
- Loss of appetite. Pink strain makes a stoner hungry after some time of consuming. Inflammation. This one is of the most valuable. The Pink weed has a great influence on the inflammation. Regular use of this marijuana strain, in accordance with the prescription and physician consent, will cause the inflammation reducing
- Migraines. If you do not exceed the dose, you will be a migraine and headache free. In the case, you take too much Pink weed at once you will suffer from a tremendous headache.
Who Should Use Pink Kush?
The ratio of indica to sativa is about 90:10, making Pink Kush the ideal product for treating the symptoms indicated above. In addition to this, this weed is widely used to effectively treat chronic pain post brain and spinal surgery. However, stoners should keep in mind that this weed should be taken in small doses, otherwise they will make it worse.
Pink Kush Negative Effects
- Cottonmouth. With several hits of this Pink marijuana strain, a stoner will be given cotton mouth
- Dry eyes. This weed leads to a chronic lack of sufficient lubrication and moisture on the surface of the eye. As a result, a stoner is given dry, fatigued, heavy, red, and blurred eyes. It lasts as long as the weed effect
- Anxious. Pink Kush plant is a perfect treatment for anxious but its overdose leads to anxious increasing
- Paranoia. If you have a goal to get rid of paranoia, you need to use regular small doses. In the case of overdosing you will make the situation worse
- A headache. It is similar to the previous negative effect. Do not overdo it.
Pink Kush, as coveted as its OG Kush relative, is an indica-dominant hybrid with powerful body-focused effects. In its exceptional variations, pink hairs burst from bright green buds barely visible under a blanket of sugar-like trichomes, with traces of a sweet vanilla and candy perfume. The potency of this strain could be considered overpowering, and even small doses are known to eliminate pain, insomnia, and appetite loss. Growers have to wait 10 to 11 weeks for Pink Kush’s flowering, but high yields of top-shelf buds are worth the wait.